Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Slices of Thankfulness 2


Issue two of the Thankful Posts 
  Last week I mentioned I wanted to take the time to remember all the things and blessings I do have instead of getting caught up in what I don't have. Every day this year I am writing down one thing I am thankful for on that day. Sometimes I immediately know, sometimes it takes a bit of thought.  Here's this weeks list.

January 6th- a glimpse of the big picture, "the zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this."(Isa.9:7)

January 7th- watching the first episode of the season of Downton Abbey with Mom.

January 8th- lovely fabrics to make things with

January 9th- getting to spend time with my young sewing friend


January 10th- getting to take it easy when I feel blah.

January 11th- got my brother's quilt pinned together.



So what are you thankful for this week?

No comments: