Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Baby Boot Debut

Hello Babies Everywhere!!

I am so excited to bring you the first collection of EmSewCrazy’s baby boots! It was an idea born over two years ago and I am excited it has finally come to life! 
As you can read on my Etsy About page: this was my father’s idea coming from his background in boot making and my long struggle to find a niche for my sewing skills. I think it is important to realize business success doesn’t happen overnight and even when you have a great product it still takes time to develop and market.
 At long last my first collection is finally available!
These adorable little gems come in two sizes
Newborn: Measures 3 3/4 in. long and 1 3/4 in. wide at the sole. Standing 3 3/4in. tall.

3 to 6 Months: Measures 4 1/2 in. long and 2 in. wide at the sole. Standing 4 1/2 in. tall. 


  You can order them with or without Bootstraps.


The whole collection can be viewed in my Etsy store: EmSewCrazy


I have big plans for my boots including some new lines:
* Boys Will Be Cowboys
* Customized Initials

* Beautiful with Bling
* One of A Kind Pairs

* A Vintage and Upcycled Line

As you can see some are still in the dreaming stage and some are already coming to life!

So what do you think? Do you have a favorite pair?




2 comments:

Blackberry said...

These are so incredibly cute! Smart idea, lots of luck getting your idea off the ground, Em.

EmSewCrazy said...

Thank you! I am so excited about them. I will be showing them at a Christmas Craft Fair in December and am very hopeful it will be good exposure.